Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Ten,Ten,Ten Today

Aloha Blogging 'Ohana! It's been 3 months of neglectful blogging. I'm glad to be back and am thankful that I'm able to catch a few minutes to myself to write my thoughts. I just finished my first quarter teaching K, being the GLC, having the title of CT which is modeling for an ST. Yes there are a lot of acronyms in my profession. At first it was so overwhelming but now that Fall Break is here I'm quite relaxed ready to go back to all the titles. Most of all I've enjoyed being a full-time mommy this break, I got to know my kids again and husband again, and I actually made dinner and ate as a family daily. My goal is to continue to balance all my hats and put the family first. I'm looking forward for the holidays and the last few months of the year.
This month particularly is one of my most memorable months the month I remember my dad here on the earth with us. I will always miss him and look forward to being reunited with him someday. The gospel brings me peace in knowing that families are forever. I will continue to remember his legacy and take care of all that he has left behind in this world. My next entry will be a celebration of his life...we have wonderful plans in the works, hope all comes to pass. Dad's favorite saying before he said goodbye to anyone was "Take Care" so I'll say to all of you, may God bless you and take care. Aloha, Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment