Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summertime Fun with Friends



























These past two weeks from June 29-July 6th has been filled with reuniting with friends from the past, and making new memories to carry us through the future. It started off with a visit from Jen on Monday, we drove around and I showed her my school where I teach we went to visit with Ku'u, Sina, Kanoe, (aka da K's). While we were there we ran into Ren, took pictures, saw Cheryl, Mish and Noe. Tuesday we met Kehau, Pualei, Heidi came over and felt impressed to gather a group to see Tash, that evening was a life changing event for me. We were surrounded by Tash who's battling a fight with cancer, and as I was there with my friends the spirit was so strong. There in attendance was Kim, Aim, Tamz, Heidi, Jen, Cheryl, and me. We sang "In this Very Room". We were so blessed to be in Tash's presence! Wednesday was beach day, I met Tamz and her girls, Jen, Kehau and kids. Thursday was girls night out at Banzai Sushi in Haleiwa. Yum! Friday said good bye to Jen, and made our last cruise around town.
This week saw Fireworks on the 4th with family and friends, went shopping on the 5th, and had fun at the beach followed by Matsumoto's on the 6th. Enjoying Hawai'i, I'm so blessed to be able to live here and have friends who make the time to spend with me while their here. Who knows when the next time we'll be able to see each other again. So enjoy your summertime with family and friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment