Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost half the year gone by...my first post of the year!















































Well it's about time I move forward from my last post which was Christmas 2009. Welcome 2010 a year that hasn't given me time to breath. So here it goes a quick recap up until May 2010. January I celebrated my 37th birthday, first at the mall with a pedicure and manicure,then at the movies. January Mikayla won the Leeward District Science Olympiad, Kaden was Super Citizen. February we went to Kaua'i to celebrate Grandma Kajiwara's 90th birthday, March was spring break and we celebrated my mom's 67th birthday, April was Kahana's 3rd birthday, our grade level celebrated Aunty Laverne's birthday, mom went to China and walked the Great Wall, and mom and I went to Chicago to see the big O. Mikayla's Kahuku Water Polo team won the 2010 OIA Championship game. Now it's May I got through my first Laie Elem. May day, Kaden's 9th birthday, and Kindergarten Graduation. I'm now in the process of moving rooms to B-102, the leagacy of Mrs. S. Will live on through me as she retires. So June is approaching and then hopefully things will slow down so I can go back to blogging on time.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you BACK! Love the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete