Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mele Kalikimaka 2009





























Christmas came in a flash this year! Before I knew it school was over, and the Christmas rush began. Less than a week to get ready, and it was here. We picked up mom from the airport on the 22nd and had Christmas at the Kloeppels in Hawaii Kai on the 23rd. Christmas eve was fun to be home and relax. We enjoyed the evening with Amie, Joshua, and Lavinia too. Then it was getting late the children went to bed and awaited, Santas arrival. The next morning we woke up and opened our presents. That afternoon we went to our first movie on Christmas Day, just John, and I the kids wanted to stay home and play they bonded with Grandma. John and I joined the Paytons and saw Sherlock Holmes. It was mighty crowded and a sold out show we barely got in luckily our seats were saved. The show was great and so was the company. On Saturday the 26th I got a virus, a stomach flu. So did Kahana and we were very uncomfortable for about a week till new years day. I can't believe how fast time went. Christmas, New Years, and then my Birthday. New years eve we got invited to the Paytons, watched movies, played games and waited till midnight to welcome the New Year 2010. The next day we celebrated my birthday since it was a saturday. We went to get our nails done, had lunch, and saw the movie Blindside again since mom didn't see it. I was happy to see that movie, very inspriational as a mother and teacher. That just got me quickly back in the mood to start school on Monday, the 4th of January. I can't believe how short our break was and that the older I get the faster, busier my life gets. Hopefully now things will slow down a little. Let's do it again in 2010!

2 comments:

  1. We can only wish for the years to slow down, unfortunately I dont think the years will grant our wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIIIII!!! I remember you said you had a blog, so I did some digging around until I could find you!! :)

    ReplyDelete